we currently have the following vacancies
In our young and fast-growing company, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious and energetic business developer who would like to join us on our path to a digitized and green future.
We are looking for a dedicated colleague with great desire and passion to develop new customers and businesses in selected industrial verticals.
With your experience and dedication, you will prepare and implement an effective sales strategy on selected industrial verticals of electric power, logistics and smart factories.
Description of work tasks
- developing and implementing a sales strategy,
- developing strategic growth, which is focused on both business results and customer satisfaction,
- conducting research in terms of identifying customer needs and market potential,
- Discovering new business opportunities for both new and existing customers
- introduction of new products and solutions on the market,
- development and introduction of new business models,
- participation in the creation of pricing policy,
- completed VI. Level of education in electrical engineering or another similar field,
- 5 years of work experience in similar jobs.
- knowledge of the fields of electricity / smart grids, logistics and production / smart factories,
- Innovativeness and creativity
- good communicator, perseverance, high motivation,
- readiness for challenges,
- negotiating skills,
- fluent in Slovene and English (spoken and written)
- Indefinite employment with a 6-month probationary period,
- Work in a creative work environment and a small team
- Flexible work environment
- Possibility of developing personal potentials
- Personal bonus and company bonus
To apply, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and Cover Letter and mention Business Developer in the subject
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
In our young and fast-growing company, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious and energetic key account manager who would like to join us on our journey towards a digitized and green future.
With your experience and dedication, you will prepare and implement an effective sales strategy for the digitization of industrial verticals.
You will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships, connecting with key business leaders and stakeholders. You will represent the link between the customers and the company and guide the sales process from coordination to successful completion.
Description of work tasks
- generating profitable sales and long-term business,
- a key role in new business ideas,
- finding business opportunities,
- preparation of customer relationship strategy and its implementation, identification of suitable products and/or solutions according to customer needs,
- preparation of a growth strategy that includes both financial benefits and customer satisfaction,
- managing sales opportunities and achieving key customer indicators.
- diploma in electrical engineering or another similar field,
- 5 years of work experience in similar jobs. Experience with the sale of ICT solutions in the B2B segment is desirable,
- Priority is given to experience in the field of electricity / smart grids, manufacturing / smart factories and logistics,
- fluency in Slovene and English (spoken and written),
- the ability to identify and present to the customer a value that will accelerate his digitization ambitions,
- sales orientation, ambition, and energy,
- excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- ability to set priorities and good work organization.
- Permanent employment,
- A modern work environment in a relaxed team environment,
- Additional education,
- Rewarding business performance,
- Flexible working hours.
To apply write to email@example.com with CV and Cover Letter and mention Key Account Manager in the title